Switching to Alentus
The process involves a few steps and can normally be done in one day.
Rest assured, changing your hosting services to Alentus is easy.
The Alentus Customer Service Representatives are always more than happy to assist you through this process. If you need assistance, please contact us via telephone or email.
|Choose Your New Hosting Services at Alentus
Choose your new Hosting Plan from our website.
If you need assistance, contact a Customer Service Representative at 1.877.922.9903,
|Setup Your New Alentus Hosting Account
Once you have chosen your plan, log in to your account.
You will receive a Welcome Kit email shortly after your hosting account is active. This email contains information for your new hosting services.
|Point Your Website To Us
Backup your website files from your current host to a local location. Then upload your files to your new Alentus hosting service.
Point your website to us by updating your DNS (Domain Name Services) record with your domain name registrar. You simply need to our enter our name server information, as shown below.
Alentus Name Server Information
New clients will receive specific nameserver information in their welcome kit email after ordering a service. Our Plesk hosting plans use their own internal DNS, however some clients before 2022 may need the following DNS settings.
- Primary Server Hostname: ns1.zabco.net
- Primary Server Netaddress: 188.8.131.52
- Secondary Server Hostname: ns2.zabco.net
- Secondary Server Netaddress: 184.108.40.206
- If this move seems a little foreign to you, contact a Customer Service Representative who is more than happy to walk you through the steps.
- Ask about our free Red Carpet Move* service that may make this process easier. (*Some conditions apply.)